Being home sick thoughts..
- I really really want to go travel the world, but it costs an arm and a leg. Who will let Joel and I stay with them? haha
- I am going to teach myself how to sew. If there are any sewers then feel free to help me because I literally know nothing about sewing haha. I want to start by making a cute easy, flowy top.
- I want to get back into swimming so that it breaks up my running and gives me a break from it.
- I would love to have our children close in age.. like 18 months difference max. Joel always wanted 26+ months gap but I think he is will just go with the flow. Who knows.. we might have problems.
- Why do I always have to get sick the week of my half marathons. Worse timing :/
- I dont know why I try make home made xmas presents. They take so long and cause so much stress haha.
- I wish this annoying tummy feeling would go away..
Annd those are my thoughts for the day.
How am I feeling today?
Well since 7am I have slept for over 4 hours and its 1.30pm. I woke up at 10am and Joel had put beside my bed an electrolytes drink, bananas, and a scroll because he knows thats what I like when I am vomiting. He has also taught me how to play pokemon because ‘thats what he likes doing when he feels sick’.
I am pretty lucky to have him. I still have a headache and we have no pandol, booo, my stomach is still very gentle and I have very little energy levels. But I have stopped being sick so thats a bonus!
Today was meant to be Day 2 of my 5km run challenge.. However, as you can see from above, I think if I were to go for a run, it would end up passed out somewhere hahaha.
Soo my upset tummy and bloated ness
Was actually the tummy bug. God damit. Iv been awake every hour vomiting :( I need to stop biting my nails because I think this is honestly how I am getting all my babies bugs.
Oh well.. 2 days home from work now :/
“Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.”
—Kurt Vonnegut (via odiarmi
This is my “how am I meant to take body selfies for tumblr if you only have this small mirror” face. Silly gym.
Ps.. I am all dressed in purple day. That’s what I wanted to show you but the gym is dumb.
Not feeling soo good..
I am not sure if its dehydration, my period,or the tummy bug thats going around at work..
Either way I only got half way through my gym workout and sat outside in the fresh air while Joel finished his. I think I might shower and then hope that I feel better than I do now.
I want to attempt to make my tutu for our children’s christmas party!!
These period cramps are killing me today.. I just want my period to come, do its thing for 4 hours or hoever long it decides this month, and then leave me alone.
On a completely different note.. I just looked at my blog and decided that I like it with more personal posts including photos. What do you think? Do you want to see more of my face and life? I dont want you all to get sick of seeing me on your dash ahha
“A perfect run has nothing to do with distance. It’s when your stride feels comfortable. You’re on your toes trying to push it. Suddenly you realize you can open it up a bit more. You know you’re at one with yourself and the environment. You’re a little more alive than before you started.”
—Sean Astin, actor (via runningonfull